LaGrange Engine Club
Bill Benton Memorial Tractor Pull
Sunday September 17,2017
Registration will begin at 9:30 Pull starts at 10:00am
All pullers must be members of the LaGrange Engine Club to participate.
Classic Antique Tractor (pre 1970)
A Classic Antique 5000lb 3mph
B Classic Antique 6500lb 3mph
C Classic Antique 8500lb 3mph
D Classic Antique 10500lb 3mph
- Cost will be $10.00 per hook.
Exhibition hooks will be $20.00
Memberships cost $5.00 and can be purchased at registration.
- Classic Antique classes are limited to pre 1970 tractors which are displayed at the Engine Show for the entire weekend. All Classic Antique tractors will pull from their factory drawbar in its factory position, cleavis will be provided.
- All tractors are to be completely stock, with absolutely no aftermarket components whatsoever. Tractors will have stock size tires to that make and model, no cut tires or radial tires, no exceptions.
- Tractors are permitted to have weights as long as they are bolted on. No weight brackets are permitted for hanging moveable weights.
- There will be 1 warning horn for speed limit violation the second horn will result in disqualification.
Tractors are not to hook more than 2 times. Twice in 1 class or once in 2 classes. This will be enforced by the track officials not the entry personnel, if you sign up more than twice you will not be refunded your entry fee.
- All judges decisions are final.
- For additional information contact John Hricovic (440) 242-7894
Stock Farm Tractor (1971 & up)
E Farm Stock 5000lb 3mph
F Farm Stock 6500lb 3mph
G Farm Stock 8500lb 3mph
H Farm Stock 10500lb 3mph
I Farm Stock 13000lb 5mph
LAGRANGE ENGINE CLUB