There is always quite a variety of flea market items ranging from household and farm related collectibles to produce to tools for the workshop. Bring your bag, bring your wagon, and enjoy a day in the flea market area. There really is something for everyone!
- Flea Market Hours: Friday & Saturday 8:00AM – 5:00 PM, Sunday 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Site Sizes (approximately):
- Outside: 20′ x 20′ or 30′ x 15′ or 10′ x 40′
- Inside: Buildings 17 or 23 – 8′ deep x 10′ wide
- Rate: $25.00 a space for the weekend. No discounts for 1-day vendors.
- Camping on flea market sites is permitted. Fee is an additional $40.00 for the weekend.
- Deadlines: For existing vendors prepay by August 9th to retain existing spaces.
- Current vendors seeking to add extra spaces will need to contact LEC prior to mailing contract back.
- New vendors: space is limited. You may be put on a waiting list. If this occurs, you will be extended a contract for the following year.
- This is an engine show with dirt, dust and smoke throughout the grounds. If this is a problem for you or your merchandise please let us know and we will try to move you to a different area.
- NO walk-in vendors the same day of the Show or setting up without a reservation.
- For details of our general Show policies and safety rules click HERE
- Please download contract for complete vendor information.
- Beginning Wednesday after 5PM if sites are marked & ready for occupancy. Remember, weather conditions that week can delay site marking.
- Thursday set-up all day.
- Friday through Sunday set-up needs to be completed before or after flea market hours. You may move merchandise via golf cart or hand cart only during show hours.
- No cars or trucks are to be driven through the market during show hours. This is for the safety of our guest and other vendors.